Roles and Responsibilities
The Pega System Architect is responsible for technical oversight and implementation of Pegasystems solutions. This includes i) supporting Inception and Elaboration to ensure optimal solution architecture and design, ii) directing and overseeing technical teams in Construction of the designed solution, iii) developing custom systems integration solution components as dictated by business requirements and iv) managing systems Validation and defect resolution efforts.
The SSA also collaborates with project leadership and client management to manage the engagement direction, pinpoint and resolve high-level issues and develop staff and budget plans. As such, the position requires not only technical prowess but also refined interpersonal and management skills.
- Pega CSSA Certification (Certified Senior System Architect) or higher (LSA) is a MUST
- 5+ years experience working with Pegasystems technologies
- 5+ years experience designing, building and implementing Business Process Management solutions on one or more technology platforms
- Demonstrated success working within a team project structure; including possessing a variety of roles within those teams
- J2EE development experience
- Exposure to and familiarity with various industries and specific operational solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 80%