Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and work effectively in a dynamic fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work in a technical leadership role.
- Ensure solution designs align with the End-state Target Architecture and strategic roadmap.
- Work with technical managers and architects to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines
- Work with technical managers and architects to evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
- Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
- Actively participate in Center of Excellence and facilitate Business/IT alignment, governance, etc
- Must be CSSA Certified, preference will be given to CLSA
- Must have minimum of 5 years of Pega experience
- Expert knowledge in Business Process Management
- Expert knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies
- Experienced in Model-driven design and J2EE design patterns
- Experienced in Pegasystems SmartBPM Methodologies, SCRUM, and Agile methods